Sunday, January 24, 2010

Which Are You?



Which are you? I took 2 quizzes to see what turned up for me. You can, too!

Quiz 1

Quiz 2

My results:
You aren't unrealistically hopeful, but you like to look on the bright side.

You can be optimistic and pessimistic at once, which is a really helpful quality.Your ability to have your optimistic and pessimistic sides collaborating with each other results in you making decisions that you won't go back on. Furthermore you also understand when to hold an optimistic illustration of a certain person. As well as when to be a little pessimist about someone. Overall your better than an optimist and a pessimist, because you use both sides when you think, ask, and learn.

5 comments:

  1. My results - oh my, this is me? :-)))

    You are a major optimist. You may be disappointed often if you keep your hopes up so high. Sorry to burst your bubble, but things don't always turn out okay. If you don't believe me, that's fine. Just go on living in your own happy little world.

    You prefer to look at things in their most favorable light.You try not to think negatively of other people.And if you judge people, you look at they best qualities, not their worst. Your only fault is that because you are so optimistic about life, people tend to take advantage of you. But don't let that hold you back from being the bright little ray of sunshine you are.Just be cautious, when you help others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's you alright! Always looking for the bright side and you've led me to look for it many times also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks Barbara! So I shall continue "living in my own happy little world" and being "a bright little ray of sunshine" . Hahaha, now I feel good :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the optimist (although I sometimes wish I was slightly more realistic!), intriguing post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kate! Actually, I think most of us bloggers are optimistic!

    ReplyDelete